Mortgage Loan Originator
R & J Capital is currently seeking Mortgage Loan Originators. Mortgage Loan Originators are responsible for originating loans, conducting borrower interviews, analyzing credit histories, and staying updated about current regulations. Loan Originators will work closely with the processing team, ensuring all documentation is obtained as the loan moves through the process to closing while maintain the highest level of service and ethics.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively following up on lead submissions
- Provide exceptional customer service to borrowers by responding to all inquires and advising borrowers of loan process from beginning to end.
- Obtaining and securing proper documentation and managing loan progress.
- Structuring loans and including rates and fees.
- Maintaining state and federal licenses by staying informed of lending programs and company policy and procedures.
Mortgage Loan Officer Minimum Qualifications:
- Licensed Through NMLS
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrate history of financial responsibility.
This position offers job growth potential
Click HERE to contact us regarding this position
(Please Specify Position When Submitting Contact Information)